THE VISION OF THE CEF GROUP
To be a leader in the financing, development and implementation of sustainable energy projects in Africa.
THE MISSION OF THE CEF GROUP
To grow the energy sector to be the catalyst for economic growth and poverty alleviation through security of supply, and access to affordable energy in Africa.
THE VALUES OF THE CEF GROUP
In all the dealings with persons and entities and in its business relationships, the CEF Group is guided by the following values:
- Communication: The CEF Group commits to communicate with all stakeholders openly, fairly, and timely. All conflicts will be resolved using the best conflict resolution methods with the relevant legal and statutory parameters.
- Respect: The CEF Group commits to treat all its stakeholders in a fair and transparent manner while embracing the principles of “Ubuntu”.
- Integrity: The CEF Group commits to conduct all its dealings in an ethical and honest manner against the highest corporate governance standards.
- Sustainability: The CEF Group commits to conduct all its activities in an environmentally and financially responsible manner with zero harm to the environment and the CEF Group stakeholders. Ability to conduct our business operations in a long term and sustainable manner that adds value to our shareholders and ensures that delivery of the CEF Mandate is achieved.
- Professionalism: The CEF Group commits to uphold principles of efficiency, effectiveness and sound financial management.